The Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center invites you to participate this weekend and help provide nutritional feed supplement and dietary roughage to the Center’s moose, caribou, elk and deer on Friday September 30th, Saturday October 1st and Sunday October 2nd. Deliver 3 bags of quality dried, never rained on, crisp leaves and we will waive your entrance fee.
Please follow these rules and regulations:
- Absolutely only crisp, dry leaves of any type
- No dew on leaves
- Hand raked leaves only, NO lawn mower mulched leaves or lawn clippings
- Participate September 30th, October 1st and October 2nd from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Deliver 3 bags of leaves for free admission to the Wildlife Center
- Place bagged leaves on the trailer just after the admission booth
Your personal donations help us to keep our wildlife happy and healthy. After your hard work and generous donation, take a load off and drive or walk through the center to check out Kobuk, the black bear cub, the two Tundra wolves, the grazing Musk Ox, the hungry bears and more!