Portage Alaska 99587
The Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center thanks the men and women of the United States Armed Forces. To show our appreciation, we are offering *free* admission on the first Monday of each month from October through April to all active duty and retired military personnel and their dependents. See you then!
Dates: October 5th, November 2nd, December 7th, January 4th, February 1st, March 1st, and April 5th.
*Must present proof of military service with ID or pay stub at time of purchase.
Our hours for the months of October through April are as follows:
- October: 10 am to 5 pm
- November: 10 am to 4 pm (4-day operations: Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday)
- December: 10 am to 3 pm (4-day operations: Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday)
- January: 10 am to 3 pm (4-day operations: Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday)
- February: 10 am to 4 pm
- March & April: 12 pm to 5 pm
- For Holiday Break we will be open 7 days a week from December 20 to December 31; we will be closed December 24, December 25 and January 1.
- CLOSED: Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and New Year’s Day.
- OPEN: All other holidays.