We’d like to take a moment to update our followers about our operations and what we are doing to protect our visitors and employees during the COVID-19 pandemic.
AWCC is an outdoor facility and an excellent option for something to do while social distancing.
We are currently open daily from 12pm – 6pm with last entry at 5pm.
- We encourage guests to buy admission tickets online. We’re currently offering a special rate of $25 for a car load of up to 5 people.
- Guests can come do a self-tour in their own vehicles or enjoy some fresh Alaska air as they walk the 1.5-mile loop around our facility. We do not have any food or beverages available for purchase, so please pack a lunch and bring snacks!
- Please note that all education programs and tours have been cancelled.
- All events, including our Easter Extravaganza, have been canceled.
- The gift store is closed and we encourage guests to visit our online store.
AWCC takes your health, the health of our staff and our resident animals very seriously. We have implemented procedures to increase sanitation throughout the facility and will continue to monitor the situation and keep you apprised if additional measures are needed.
Feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns by sending us a message or emailing us at email@example.com.