Nov 13 @ 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
Saturday, November 13, 2021, is Federal Employee Day!
Join us at the sanctuary for a super-fun day filled with free educational programs, story time for kids, and door prizes! Help AWCC spread the word, and download the event flyer HERE.
- Special Rate for Federal Employees: $10 per person
- Valid for all retired Federal employees as well!
- Kids 6 and Under: FREE
- Get your Holiday Shopping done early with a 10% Discount in the Be Wild Gift Shop!
- Bonus, as AWCC is a non-profit, all proceeds go straight back to the animals and helping Alaska’s wildlife.
- Enter to Win a Walk on the Wild Side Tour for 2 in the Be Wild Gift Shop.
- Door prizes will be given away all day!
- Food Truck: TBD
- 11AM Walking Tour
- Max group size is 15.
- First come, first served. Suggested Donation for Walking Tour: $5 per person.
- Open to all ages.
- 2PM Walk on the Wild Side Tour
- Max group size is 10.
- $100 per person.
- For ages 10 and up only.
- Advanced Reservations Required. More Details HERE!
- 10AM – 5PM Biofact Display – located in Bison Hall
- 10AM – 10:45AM Muskox Calves – located near the Animal Infirmary
- 12:45PM – 1:45PM Porcupine Chat – located between Twix and KitKat
- 4PM – 5PM Moose Musings – located in front of the red Bunkhouse
Free Story Time for Kids
- 12PM – 12:30PM – located in Bison Hall
- 2PM – 2:30PM – located in Bison Hall