*For group rates, inquire here!
Extra Learning Opportunities:
Exclusive Behind the Scenes Tour (Summer only)– 1.5 Hours (10 person Maximum)
$100.00 per person (must be 12 or older)
Wildlife Barn Facility Rental: Based on space available, inquire here!
Operating Hours for 2016, Open Rain or Shine:
- January 2 – February 21 (weekends only): From 10:00 am to 5 pm (no entry after 4:30 pm)
- February 22 – May 7: From 10 am to 6 pm (no entry after 5:30 pm)
- May 8 – September 18: From 8 am to 8 pm (no entry after 7:30 pm)
- September 19 – November 30: From 10 am to 5 pm (no entry after 4:30 pm)
- December 1 – December 31: From 10 am to 4 pm (no entry after 3:30 pm)
- CLOSED: Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s Day
Daily Summer Feeding Schedule and Presentations
- 10:30am – Reindeer presentation
- 11:30am Lynx training/feeding
- 12:30pm small animal program (porcupine or aviaries depending on the specific day)
- 1:30pm Carnivore program (wolf or fox depending on the specific day)
- 3:30pm black bear program and feeding
- 4:30pm brown bear program and feeding
Note: Hours and feeding times are subject to change without notice due to weather and unforeseen circumstances.